pit stops and few other questions

Guest mici

Hi all,im new to nkpro and since it is pretty different than other sims i think it would be nice if someone could explaine pit stop procedure for this great sim.For example:

1.I noticed that there is automatic pit limiter when exiting the box even when pit stop procedure is set on manual but i cant find pit limiter button anywhere?

2.Why cant i start my car when car systems are set on manual?I mean i hit the starter but its just trying to fire up and never really does (im holding the clutch on)?

3.During a race i enter pits and nothing happens,i mean setup menu doesnt show up and i need to hit escape-go to pits-and (loosing seconds)then i can change tires etc..Is this normal or im doin somethin wrong?

4.Where can i see split times during the race other than lcd display?

5.Where can i see tire temperature ( very important for car setup such as camber,ar stiffnes....)?

I would really appretiate answers to this questions and also advices if you have one or simply someone explaine whole pitstop procedure since there is no manual for this

Thanks in advance

Guest akbar_sal

i'm new too, but i'll try to answer.

1. there is no ppit limiter button.

2. there is a prosedure to start a car. just like an air plane. and also too much starting, you could loose the battery charge.

3. need to stop at pit sign (its the same place you left your garage).

4. i think you can see it at bottom right corner.

5. tire temp only available at pit box. like the real life (go to tire menu). maybe except f1 cars where they have a monitor for tose thing in car.

2. turn on the system in the car, press the clutch, and keep pressing the starter until you hear the engine!! ;)

for pit stop there isn't a right procedure, just enter the pit lane, go in front of your box where there is the pit board, the setup menu will open and now you must click on fill for the fuel and on change tyres forchanging the tyres!! ;)

Edited by Go!tta

I am very happy because in box works

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ,but is not REAL :pulotto:

:rally:

ahahhahah right everyone in netkar have their own GUIDO!!! :D