How to asign Hand Brake to an axis? - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

How to asign Hand Brake to an axis?


Recommended Posts

Guest infernal
Posted

Hi, I have a real hand brake on my cockpit connected to a Leobodnar unit. So my handbrake works like an axis. The question is the topic, how I can use my handbrake on NKPRO? I use it with LFS and RBR with no problems.

Posted

at the moment, for nK, the handbrake is ON OFF. Just map the INS key on your handbrake axis. Don't expect to have it linear, though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.