netKar + Eset Smart Security firewall - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

netKar + Eset Smart Security firewall


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

since ever I tryied netKar, I was unable to connect to server while using Eset Smart Security firewall.

I have all needed exceptions set up (nks.exe and netKar PRO_NT.exe - tcp+udp all ports open both directions) and yet when I connect to server, it says connecting for a while and then server is not responding.

When I shut down firewall completely, everything works just fine... Anyone with similar problem?

Guest bokoboko
Posted

yeap..me :)

I did the same as u and decide to close nod everytime i go online..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.