Creating driver and Start of the game Problem - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

People, I need help. I've installed nkPro 1.3 beta today. When creating a New driver profile (typing the name and clicking "Create") I have an error message from Windows and nkPro is closing. Even so, then, if I restart my nkPro, the name, which I introduced is present in the game menu. But, when I click "Login", again Windows says, that "with netKar Pro_NT.exe encountered an error". Can someone help me?

P.S. I've tried in two OS's (Windows 7 and Win XP SP3). Same result :(.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.