Guest Luis Babboni Posted February 13, 2011 Posted February 13, 2011 Thats. I had the demo of 1.1 and it is posible to set it without autoclutch. Today I bought the 1.3 and I cant find how to set it without autoclutch. Thanks.
Guest CAR Posted February 13, 2011 Posted February 13, 2011 What car? With the Vintage you can't disable auto-clutch (dunno why), when with all others you can.
Guest Luis Babboni Posted February 13, 2011 Posted February 13, 2011 What car? With the Vintage you can't disable auto-clutch (dunno why), when with all others you can. Thnaks CAR, I just tried the vintage (must autocltch?!) and the 1600 that in the 1.1 demo you cna disable autoclutch but here I cant find how.
Guest CAR Posted February 13, 2011 Posted February 13, 2011 Under the setup tab, in the bottom left hand corner.
Guest Luis Babboni Posted February 13, 2011 Posted February 13, 2011 Under the setup tab, in the bottom left hand corner. I find it and put it in off. No way, I can change gears with out touch the clutch at all with absolutly not problem :-(
Go!tta Posted February 14, 2011 Posted February 14, 2011 yep is a notus bug of the H gearbox in netkar...you can put the gear without pressing the clutch, but it depends on what you want do..... you want simulate than you can use the clutch, if not just forget about that!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now