How to get server list? - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys,

I'm currently working on little program "jump2nkp" which can lauch netKar PRO and connect it to server (technically netKar is connecting by itself, but it doesn't matter in this case) by links on web pages. At the moment I use links like:

  • for single player: nkp://track/configuration/car
  • for multyplayer: nkp://server_IP:port/track/configuration/car

As you can see, they look like regular web links. Some options like password key, temperature, rain amount and fullmode key aren't supported yet, but I'm working on it.

I would like to add one more option: nkp://server_name , which will take information about server from master netKar PRO server, but I really don't know how to get it - I know only master server IP.

If somebody knows how to do it - please give me right direction. I'm using C#, just like NKP does.

Thank you for your time.

Guest Juha Pyy
Posted

I would like to add one more option: nkp://server_name , which will take information about server from master netKar PRO server, but I really don't know how to get it - I know only master server IP.

If somebody knows how to do it - please give me right direction. I'm using C#, just like NKP does.

I've done that in nKServerTool. If you want, I could send you some of the source code along with some notes about the data format. It's C++ & .NET but converting it into C# should be quite trivial. Just PM me your e-mail address and I'll send them to you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.