Comand line options - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

Is there any command line options fro nks.exe?

I'm looking for a way to launch netKar PRO and connect it to a server through web links like "nkp://$IP-SERVER". Like LFS does it.

Thank you.

Edited by lvlo
Guest CronoTR
Posted (edited)

Hey Ivlo. I would say there aren't any command line options for the nks.exe, but the .exe looks for the files "lg" and "mps.dat" in the cfg-folder in My Documents. The lg-file says which car, which track and configuration and so on, and the mps.dat tells it which IP, Port and Password the server has. The mps.dat-file is only "active" when Multiplayer in the lg-file is activated. Look for those files and analyze them, maybe you can make a program which reads the server-list and generates different mps.dat and lg files for each server. Or something like that, I hope I could help you a bit.

Edited by CronoTR

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.