Which cars? - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Oregonmon
Posted

Hi all,

Do we know which real world cars the open wheel netkar pro cars on based on?

Thanks.

Posted

F1600-F1800 = Formula Ford

F2000 = Formula Renault 2000

FTarget = F3

KS2 = GP2

Guest Oregonmon
Posted

I had no real knowledge of these cars because I'm not really an open wheel guy. I always liked the production class leagues. Although i do enjoy karts, we've got decent rentals around here and I've driven a 100cc TAG which was an eye opener.

Anyway, since opening up netkar pro I wanted to research what these cars were because they have spoken to me more than any other open wheeler.

I've found them to be really fantastic.

I'm an autox guy that has a 79 Porsche 911 so the better the physics like these the better it keeps my interest.

I've been doing some adjusting to the g25 profiler and other setupsand I think I'll be getting faster, just need some time.

But I've wiki 'd all the cars to find out a bit more about them and their series.

I have to say these are the first open wheelers I've ever enjoyed driving.

See ya on the track.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.