Guest Csige791 Posted January 14, 2011 Posted January 14, 2011 On the weekwnd or monday starting the I. Beta Season Now we making the Schedule. This is the Race Timetable: http://nkworld.net/seasons/i_beta_season/timetable.html
Guest Csige791 Posted January 15, 2011 Posted January 15, 2011 The I. Beta Season Started 4 weeks, 4 Rounds with all cars. -Demo -F1600 -Abarth Rookie -Abarth -F1800 -F2000 -Ftarget -KS2 -Road to KS2 Longer Races, more tracks. www.nkworld.net
Guest CAR Posted January 18, 2011 Posted January 18, 2011 Hah, that was obviously a rehearsal for what he was gonna do to Webber Seriously though Danny Watts was lucky not to be injured in that crash.
corrado conti Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 Great project guys, I will be happy to help, but I live in the US (California) and notoriously all the servers are dead in my time zone. But I'll do my best. Could you consider making some of the races geographical, meaning something to tell the US and Australian members that they should join those races in their time zone? Basically, I am thinking of finding a way to increase participation in the US somehow. Maybe a "Suggested" time slot for US races that is comfortable for both east and west coast so that each race will have more participants and people can schedule a bit better.
Guest Csige791 Posted February 11, 2011 Posted February 11, 2011 Hi, 2011 Spring Season starting at Monday. Details: nkWorld 2011 Spring Season
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now