Guest Seppel Posted December 16, 2010 Posted December 16, 2010 Hi, I have a problem with the Force Feedback a) The wheel "wobbles" and rattles on the straights I can
Guest Uff Posted December 16, 2010 Posted December 16, 2010 That wheel is indeed not the best out there, but you can try to update your drivers to the latest one available. Did you remember to change your tires when coming back to pits?
Guest D34N0 Posted December 16, 2010 Posted December 16, 2010 (edited) like Uff said, if you flat spot your tyres you'll get the wobble effect. But if that's not the case and it still does it on fresh tyres you could try increasing the steering dead zone slightly. That might stop the wheel from fighting to pull left and right. I'm not sure about the curbs issue though, I definitely feel them on the G27. Edited December 19, 2010 by D34N0
Guest Seppel Posted December 16, 2010 Posted December 16, 2010 Drivers are the latest ones, and it happens with new tires aswell will try the dead zone thing though, thanks it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now