telemetry api - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

telemetry api


Recommended Posts

Guest paul thomas
Posted

Does anybody know if you can access the telemetry in real time?

I know that a guy managed somehow to extrapolate some data from nk for his home made motion platform, but, I really don't know.

If there are any third party solutions I would love to hear about.

If there are then there might be a good chance that Stephane Turpin can do his iR motion cockpit view plugin for net kar pro!

Posted (edited)

Real time telemetry data extraction is copyrighted to BRD.

Edited by marcocale

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.