NKP and TrackIR - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone know how to get the TrackIR center function working in NKP? No matter to what key or button I assign the 'center' action in the TIR software, when I push it in NKP nothing happens. In any other game it works fine.

Posted

Just create a Trackir profile for Lock On (Netkar is detected as Lock On) and you should be fine. I'm using Ctrl+F12 here.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.