Where can I find the default setups - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Where can I find the default setups


Recommended Posts

Guest Haupman
Posted

I was messing around with my f2000 and basically screwed it all up without saving the setup first. :imbarazzato: Is there a place where I can find the default setup so I can start over? Thanks.

Posted

you have to delete your formula2000 setup folder in documents/netkar pro, and nkpro will reload the default setup...

or if you want, you can find all the default setups in MDCBOX... :teach:

:biggrin:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.