Not all servers visible?? - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Not all servers visible??


Recommended Posts

Guest Yogi Himself
Posted

Hi everyone

So I just got netKar Pro this weekend and I'm quite impressed by it!

However when I want to join a server for an online race most are just empty and it seems like I don't have all the servers in the list. If I check on the netKar Pro Rank site I can see that the servers of drivingitalia.com are normally a bit crowded but these are exactly the servers I don't see in game.

Am I just missing the obvious here or do I need to change some settings??

Thanks guys!

Posted

Hey Yogy! :asd: At the bottom of the server list there is a counter. I can currently see 36/37 Server (drivingitalia's also). It's normal that you don't see few of them (1 in this case). This is happening if the server is behind a firewall.

In case you don't see the most of them, instead, you can try to refresh some times. This is usually due to your connection. It always happen to me if someone here at home is using a p2p software like torrent. It's always not a good idea to play when this is happening since you are going to be extremely laggy for everyone.

Guest Yogi Himself
Posted

I made sure that I've got nothing running in the background, turned off the Windows firewall and the Anti-Virus software but I still only see 9/42. If I refresh a couple times I may get 10 or even only 8.

I'm using a router so I thought I might need to forward some ports but for example the "netKarCentral.com 1" server uses 9500 which is the same as drivingitalia's #1 and I see the netKarCentral server but not drivingitalia's...

Is there something else I can try?? Might be worth mentioning that I use Windows 7.

Posted

no, you need to do some port forwarding only in case you want to host on your network. Port forwarding is used to translates from you internet IP to your local address(LAN).

Where are you located? It might be something related to the time out, eventually, but as far as I know it's not configurable.

Can you do a test here and here? Are you using wifi?

Guest Yogi Himself
Posted

I'm located in Switzerland! :biggrin:

Here's the speedtest...1061389376.png

...and here's the pingtest 29707019.png

Looks good to me! Thanks for your help so far. :up:

Posted

That looks perfect to me as well! I'm clueless!

Guest Darcy Callai Jr
Posted

I have the same problem.

post-16276-0-56819900-1291765065_thumb.png

Posted

It is a bug I have fixed recently. It will appear in 1.3.

Guest Yogi Himself
Posted

Great! Thanks for the quick info Kunos! :up:

In the meantime drivingitalia's servers eventually showed up after countless refreshes...I just gotta be careful not to refresh after I see a server I'd like to join as it might disappear again! :smile:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.