Sus. Travel - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

In race studio 2 analysis, 'sus travel' value still reversed itself. To make it correct, I have to always enable 'Reverse channel' of each channel in Measure information window, whenever I import new *.nkt file, but if so, data value is negative number, and I can only see relatively. I wonder if this is difficult to fix.

And, with default setup of KS2, the car has scrape the ground too much, I think I'll have to change a lot. T_T

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.