I really wish I could speak and read Italian. - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

I really wish I could speak and read Italian.


Recommended Posts

Guest Haupman
Posted

But I can't...lol. anyways does anybody know anything about this? Looks awesme anyways.

Posted (edited)

we know only that it's an alpha version with alpha sounds,so that means in final relase many thing could change.

somewhere in this forum I read that this car,in the expectation of Kunos simulazoni,will be release for christmas.

If u have some question we may try to help u

Edited by lepper

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.