Racing tabels and lost connections - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Racing tabels and lost connections


Recommended Posts

Guest gandy836
Posted

Racing the demo right now. during online racing,some of the cars at different times look like tables running around the track. I've also seen the lost connection screen come up, but able to contuniue racing.

Posted

That's normal, the anti-join lag feature won't load the models until you stop. I dunno about the lost connection screen, I get it sometimes, I guess when your connection briefly drops out (do you use wi-fi)?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.