Just a little question - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Just a little question


Recommended Posts

Guest Pedro Gabriel
Posted

I bought, installed and activated the game yesterday.

Everything seems ok, the game is updated, but one little thing is puzzling me. When I run the game the first screen that appears shows this message: This version of netKar PRO doesn't represent the quality of the final product.

Is this normal?

Posted

Hi Pedro,

In small print down the bottom my game also says the same as yours. I actually didn't notice it before until you pointed it out lol.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. The game is still awesome!

Welcome aboard!

Hope to catch you out on track.

Posted

Yeah, I noticed that with v1.1 final they didn't remove that notice (from the beta's).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.