v1.2 issues - Page 2 - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

try the diff. go to the extreme, preload to 0 and coast as low as possible then start from there.

I have tried everything and even more. Setup changes doesn't give realistic behavior in slow speeds.

Guest burnsy865
Posted

I just let Netkar do its autoupdate bit as I haven't used it for a couple of months but now although the menu's work fine when I try to join a session either online or offline I get the message "Ferrari Virtual Academy - Create Device Failed" and cannot load anything. It does not crash back to desktop or anything. I don't have Ferrari Virtual Academy. What has happened?

Posted

set your video resolution and antialias settings.

Guest Gary Munson
Posted

Hi, when V1.2 was released I had no problems at all except controlling that KS2 beast .

Now I have major PC freeze issues, the machine is more than capable of handling the demands of Netkar Pro

Guest burnsy865
Posted

Just a thought as I am absolutely no expert. It might be a cooling problem, try blowing the dust out and check that the fans are working. I hope you sort it out, nothing more frustrating than a PC that suddenly wont work properly. :angry:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.