"Add" button in Online Race Section - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

"Add" button in Online Race Section


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to update the Russian translation with the latest changes (not much there, but anyway) and I can't get what is "Add" button at the bottom of servers list. What does it suppose to do?

Posted

it's to add a new server on the server list based on the ip/port you provide in the text boxes

Posted

Hm, I've tried to change IP and click on this "Add" button, but nothing happens...

Posted

you need to have a server not registered to nk netword on that IP/port. Is it like that?

Posted

Lets wait, what Stefano will say about this magic button :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.