Guest Haupman Posted November 15, 2010 Posted November 15, 2010 Has anybody been able to get the latest version of NetKar? I downloaded but he file has an error. I wrote customer service but haven't heard anything yet. I'm dying to try this new car and new tire model out. Somebody posted to delete netkar and just do everything over. I did that now I have no netkar to drive at all. Thanks for your help.
kunos Posted November 15, 2010 Posted November 15, 2010 Hello, Corrupted downloads do happen on the internet. Just try to download again from a different mirror.
Guest Haupman Posted November 15, 2010 Posted November 15, 2010 Has anybody been able to get the latest version of NetKar? I downloaded but he file has an error. I wrote customer service but haven't heard anything yet. I'm dying to try this new car and new tire model out. Somebody posted to delete netkar and just do everything over. I did that now I have no netkar to drive at all. Thanks for your help. I've tried all ten of the download slots and none of them work. I either download a file which has an error or the file isn't there.
Guest PYNEY Posted November 15, 2010 Posted November 15, 2010 i have the same issues ? i can only download from slot 10 but i cant open the files to install it to my pc bugger i've also emailed nkpro but no return of email as yet
Guest Uff Posted November 15, 2010 Posted November 15, 2010 Try to use a download manager, it usually helps. Intall Downthemall plugin for Firefox or GetRight: I used the first one and this link. Now it says it's temporary unavailable, but it should come back to normal soon. Downthemall will report an error, but press a couple of times the button to start the download and everything should be fine.
Go!tta Posted November 15, 2010 Posted November 15, 2010 this link: http://www.filefront.com/17506437/setupnkp12.exe/ worked well for me!!
Guest Haupman Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 this link: http://www.filefront.com/17506437/setupnkp12.exe/ worked well for me!! It downloaded but I get unknown format or damaged file when I go to open it.
Guest Uff Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 It downloaded but I get unknown format or damaged file when I go to open it. Try to download the file using a download manager, as suggested.
Prospekt Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 this link: http://www.filefront.com/17506437/setupnkp12.exe/ worked well for me!! It downloaded but I get unknown format or damaged file when I go to open it. You have to add ".exe" at the file name... Very strange but I have done this and it works...
Guest D34N0 Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 like Prospekt I had the same problem. The file downloaded without any file extension. just right click on the file you downloaded and select rename from the menu then on the very end of the file name add '.exe' (without the quotes) you should see the NKP icon appear against the file name and you're ready to double click and install
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now