netKar Pro v1.2: BUGS e problemi qui - Page 7 - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

netKar Pro v1.2: BUGS e problemi qui


Recommended Posts

Guest evektor
Posted

Fatto,grazie mille,ora funziona tutto!!!Buone gare...ci si vede in pista... :!!:

Posted

Where are the moving carshadows? I have only the static ones, or can we change something in the ini files?

+1

I'm having the exact same problem with the new build

+1

Have anyone the "moving" (dynamic) carshadows or is it gone as an netKar feature in 1.2?

Posted

While I was making this little movie (Stefano please don't take too close a little joke at the end pulotto.gif), I've found this:

nks2010111711094275.th.jpg

When wheel turns left from this point of view you can see those black lines.

Posted

While I was making this little movie (Stefano please don't take too close a little joke at the end

:hihi:

Well done Ivlo! apparently swear words are well know everywhere! :wink:

Posted (edited)

Are there any (I mean the real Italian ones)? blink.gif

I've just found it's a cool moment to finish the movie blush.gif

Edited by lvlo
Posted

non mi si connette a nessun server nonostante abbia disattivato tutti i firewall, cosa devo fare

Posted

So this is not exactly a bug, but I would love to see an interactive KS2 cockpit/steering wheel. And, like someone else mentioned before, the info bar at the bottom on the screen which displays gears and split times etc. is obsolete in the KS2 cokpit view and should be configurable or turned off by default.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.