Guest migf1 Posted November 4, 2010 Posted November 4, 2010 (edited) Hello, I'm sorry for having to start a new topic here, but I've e-mailed several times at the support email address given on the official nKPro site and nobody cared to answer me. Neither now or in the past. This letting me down of course, so I have no other option than writing my recent issue here, hoping someone will finally take the time to answer me. So here it goes... A friend of mine (Nikos Atsidakos) from gvrteam.gr tried to purchase the sim, but his Electron Visa was not supported for Greece. So he asked me to purchase the game for him with my normal Visa card and he gave me the money cash. So I did (note that I have already purchased my own copy, so this was a second transaction from my account). Everything went well, but naturally the returning paycode of the latest transaction was also attached to my name (Harry Karayannis). In other words, I now have two paycodes attached to my name. Nikos created a new driver on his PC with his own name and when asked to unlock the game he used my name with the latest paycode (he doesn't know my first paycode anyway). Just to check that everything works ok for both of us we tried to get online at the same time. At Newbury 2002 everything was fine, we were both shown with our own names inside the game and had no problem racing together. However, when we tried Crema, the game was using the same pit-box for both of us. Of course, we were crashing onto each other, without being able to even get out of the pits. I've mailed support for a solution 3-4 days ago, but no one bothered to answer! Anyway, I'd like to ask the devs (Stefano or anyone else in charge) to switch everything related to my latest paycode to Nikos Atsidakos account, since I only purchased it for him. I will not need it (I have my own paycode). Also if there is any other solution for the Crema problem (we haven't tested in other tracks yet) it would be welcome. Honestly, it is beyond me why the guys at official support do not even bother answering in important issues like this one. Edited November 4, 2010 by migf1
wildsurfer Posted November 4, 2010 Posted November 4, 2010 (edited) I think that your problem doesn't have anything to do with your account. The problem is that crema wasn't originally meant to be an online track. You could play with it only offline with the original track. The reason why you are placed in the same box is due to the nkrefs installed on the server that is not correct. Some time ago we introduced a fix to race online at Crema. Our team is currently working on a newer version of this track with a brand new pit. Do you have this problem at crema only, isn't it? As a general note, try always to write about your problems in some forums. You can usually get much faster answer to your questions. It's simply a matter of numbers: few on their side, quite a lot on the forums. Customer support can't always deal with every request in a timely manner. It's a small enterprise, and they are pretty busy delivering new features, lately Edited November 4, 2010 by wildsurfer
Guest migf1 Posted November 4, 2010 Posted November 4, 2010 Thank you for the reply! I will certainly try the fix once I find Nikos! Thanks again!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now