Guest Psycho Paul Posted November 1, 2010 Posted November 1, 2010 Hello, I've recently had an issue with Donington Park where building, trees, and other objects appear transparent. Otherwise the track appears to run fine. Here are a couple of screen shots to get an idea I have an ATI 4850 512 Asus Thanks in advance for any help http://img251.imageshack.us/i/capture2trans.jpg/ http://img522.imageshack.us/i/capture1trans.jpg/
Guest Psycho Paul Posted November 1, 2010 Posted November 1, 2010 After doing some research I found another post somewhere else that mentioned Adapative Anti-Aliasing in ATI cards should be turned off as older tracks somehow cannot use it properly. I turned it off in the Catalyst Control Center and all objects are now back to normal (opaque)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now