Netkar GPCOS rank tool - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys !

I'm a fan of netkarpro and Jaap gpcos standings system.

So I relase a little rank tool for gpcos.

It's a little query script for gpcos database,it analize the results table and print a simple table with a rank value(it works with all sim supported by gpcos).

es : http://iraceonline.it/ironsystem/ranking

If you're interested or if you can help me to improve that script contact me on :

s.schivari@gmail.com

  • 4 weeks later...
Guest gandy836
Posted

Hi guys !

I'm a fan of netkarpro and Jaap gpcos standings system.

So I relase a little rank tool for gpcos.

It's a little query script for gpcos database,it analize the results table and print a simple table with a rank value(it works with all sim supported by gpcos).

es : http://iraceonline.it/ironsystem/ranking

If you're interested or if you can help me to improve that script contact me on :

s.schivari@gmail.com

Link is broken for me

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.