Guest kikie Posted October 23, 2010 Posted October 23, 2010 Netkar Pro won't update. I have installed it numerous times in the past without any problems. I also cannot configure any controller.
Guest migf1 Posted October 25, 2010 Posted October 25, 2010 Netkar Pro won't update. I have installed it numerous times in the past without any problems. I also cannot configure any controller. I don't know about the controller issue, but a friend of mine had the no auto-update problem. He completely uninstalled the game, he also deleted the folder "My Documents->netKar PRO" (take a backup of your license and drivers sub-folders first), did a Windows restart and installed the game again. Then he was able to auto-update the game, and after that he restored his lisence & drivers sub-folders. I hope it helps
Guest kikie Posted October 25, 2010 Posted October 25, 2010 Thanks! Every explanation helps but I tried that already. I even removed everything in the Application Data folder and I tried to install on another computer but netkar Pro doesn't update and I can't configure any controller on either pc.
Guest kikie Posted October 29, 2010 Posted October 29, 2010 Problem has been solved. Downloaded netKar Pro again, installed it and it updated automatically. The controller issue has been solved as well. I was using a USB keyboard and when I switche back to a PS/2 keyboard, I was able to configure the controls again. Hope this is of any help for others.
Guest Haupman Posted November 14, 2010 Posted November 14, 2010 (edited) After downloading the file I get an error when trying to open it. Great. I tried doing the above and uninstalling. Now I've got NO netkar. Hopefully customer service will get back to me tomorrow. I guess I'll reach for my gtr 2 disc. Edited November 14, 2010 by Haupman
Guest CAR Posted November 14, 2010 Posted November 14, 2010 (edited) I don't think there're any updates yet (so the server's probably offline). Edited November 14, 2010 by CAR
kunos Posted November 15, 2010 Posted November 15, 2010 After downloading the file I get an error when trying to open it. Great. I tried doing the above and uninstalling. Now I've got NO netkar. Hopefully customer service will get back to me tomorrow. I guess I'll reach for my gtr 2 disc. probably just a corrupted download. we'll have a look at the mirrors today.
Guest Haupman Posted November 15, 2010 Posted November 15, 2010 Any word on when I can download the latest version of netKar? I followed the above instructions and removed the old version now I have no netKar.
Go!tta Posted November 15, 2010 Posted November 15, 2010 try this: http://www.filefront.com/17506437/setupnkp12.exe/
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now