Server Issue - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, Ive set up a practice server for myself and some other Aussie nKP drivers. The server is problem free for all the guys, but I have a infinite syncing issue, the syncing goes on for as long as I stay connected.

I have been through all the usual troublespots Eg: Port forwarding, allowed all exe & ports(9500) through the firewall, Ive lowered client size & bandwidth. Ive tried most the common fix stuff but no joy.

BTW, I have my gaming PC on the same network as the server, dont think its an issue but worth mentioning

Hope someone can help me out with this issue, gettin pretty frustrating.

Thanks & Cheers.

Edited by InsaneOzzy
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hi InsaneOzzy,

I've setup a server for my mates here in Perth too. Although most of the time I can't see it on-line (very frustrating!)

What's the name of your server so we can get together and do some laps? Mines Perth_AU_10Mb

Hope to see you on for a few laps sometime.

Cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.