Unable to see all hosts? - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Unable to see all hosts?


Recommended Posts

Guest n-murray
Posted

Hi,

When i go onto online racing it will not show me all of the hosts, at the bottom, it says 7/18 or 8/20 etc. Sometimes when I refresh it shows me 7 or 8 different hosts, but still not the full amount. I bought the game to race with my friend online but if we are talking and rtrying to decide on a host we have to settle for whatever I can see. I restarted my router, turned off my firewall, downloaded nKp again and none of this works.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Niall

Posted

The servers you see are the ones available; the other number, I guess, refer to the servers unproperly closed or crashed.

Posted

or to the one behind a router with closed ports.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I have the same problem. But the main server I want to see but can't (most of the time) is my own that I host at work (Perth_AU_10Mb). Sometime I can see it after numerous refreshes and alt tabs but most of the time I can't. Most of my friends can jump in while I and other's can't see it. Then is suddenly appears.

The ping is around 50-60ms which is much faster than the other servers online from where I am.

I have port 9500 UDP open and forwarded from 116.212.215.110 but most of the time it's no joy

:(

Is there a way to specify a server IP to join?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.