Demo v1.1, XBox 360 Controller & FFB - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Demo v1.1, XBox 360 Controller & FFB


Recommended Posts

Guest Jock in a Frock
Posted (edited)

Hi, downloaded the demo v1.1 & really enjoying it. Couple of problems though....

I am using a wired XBox controller and it works pretty well. However can I turn of the FFB effects? Currently I get a slow rumble on turning left, and a fast buzz when turning right. Either I would like to rectify this or turn off FFB altogether.

Also, can I adjust the dead zone for steering? I can't find any way to do this in Settings. This leads to a little wander on track when on the straights due to a bit of loose play in the thumbstick.

Thanks in advance,

Jock in a Frock

Edited by Jock in a Frock
Posted

I haven't ever used anything else than my G25 wheel, but I guess you can do it simply lowering the FFGain in the setup of your car.

Posted
Also, can I adjust the dead zone for steering?

I had to install XBCD to achieve this, but the only problem was that Vista needs to be run in test mode to use unsigned drivers.

Guest Jock in a Frock
Posted

Thanks guys, I will try these suggestions this evening.

Guest Jock in a Frock
Posted

Ok setting all the FFB parameters to zero switched off the FFB completely, so sorted on that front.

Installed XBCD drivers & setup utility, and it made things much worse, couldn't set up brake & gas as separate axes within nkpro. I've gone back to native Windows 7 drivers and I can live with the small jitter in the dead zone.

Note to self: save up for a new wheel.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.