Will FVA improvements and content find their way to netkar pro ? - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Will FVA improvements and content find their way to netkar pro ?


Recommended Posts

Guest nicolas30on
Posted (edited)

Hi there ! I just to wanted to ask if the content of FVA will eventually become a part of netkar or is it going to stay as a seperate game ?

To be honest i initially thought FVA was a free promotion made by ferrari with collaboration with Kunos.I sort of believed that eventually a "full" f1 season was going to be incorporated in netkar.

As is FVA is extremely limited ,being just a hotlap with one track and one car.

Personally i am not that into open wheelers or formulas as i prefer normal cars but many people would have found netkar a better deal if it included the content of FVA.(And added a full f1 cars list to have a full f1 season)

Also will the laser scanning process lead to more laser scanned tracks in netkar (Including the ones made for FVA ) ?

Edited by nicolas30on
Posted

Well I was wondering about the same things, fva is incredibly good and evolved from netkar.I hope someday netkar will be uptaded. :)

Posted

I really hope so too. One thing I would like too see in the next nKp update is the implementation of the helmet-view which takes the g-forces into account (lean left/right).

Posted

Kunos some days ago say "NO" about that.

Guest nicolas30on
Posted

You are talking about the formula f10 only i hope and not also about the laser scanned tracks.Or are you talking about all the content including the tracks ? In any case that's sad :(

Netkar not taking on account that it needs a lot of improvements(especially on the graphics department),would have benefited a lot from having that content implemented(at a future time ofcourse )

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.