Guest infernal Posted September 9, 2010 Posted September 9, 2010 Hi, I'm playing on triple screen and I see the FOV too high, I see the "tunnel effect" I think it is about 150
Guest mc0676 Posted September 10, 2010 Posted September 10, 2010 It seems it's impossible to adjust. I hope someone find a way to do it ...
Guest mc0676 Posted September 10, 2010 Posted September 10, 2010 Check this one: http://www.racedepartment.com/ferrari-virtual-academy-2010/38048-fov-adjustment.html
BoNI Posted September 12, 2010 Posted September 12, 2010 FOV does'nt change... changes the relationship between vertical and horizontal, but the perception of distance is the same...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now