Now there we go! - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest benja-man
Posted

Hi all,

I just thought I'd take the time and register to say the following:

I was a member of the 2200 Modena Club in namie (RIP RSC) and was very disappointed with the physics an overall gameplay of the 1.0X versions of NKP. Now, after several years (!) I hooked up my simracing setup again, mainly with LFS in mind. Of course, I also checked the current version of netKar. And what should I say - within minutes I was consistent with the FF1600 around Newbury. Still slow as hell, but the precision I missed since namie was there, the car did exactly what I expected it to do... There was a lot of weird behaviour with previous versions, now all gone.

Haven't tried the netcode yet, but I am finally satisfied with the physics side of the product!

Since I don't have time to join a league, I'd like to know whether there is something like netKarPROrank or something to have abit of an offline challenge.

Thanks,

Ben

Posted (edited)

Since I don't have time to join a league....

welcome back also from me

at RACEDEPARTMENT you can find each week a friendly nKpro "club" event, mod and track different at any round, nothing mandatory, only fun

hope to see you soon :!!:

ciao

Edited by Gambero
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Nestor Martin
Posted

I've just bought a licence for NetKar Pro and I'm very happy! :!!:

Having four kids I have the same problem than Kart, so thanks for the tip and hope to see you on the track.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.