buttons for gears - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, i hope it's not a silly question, I have a DFGT and I'd like to know if I could map the buttons behind the wheel (paddle gears) and the shifter both at the same time for one thing, ie: shifter down for gears up aswell as the rigth paddle, so i can drive any car either with ther seq. shifter or the paddle gears, since for some cars are easier to use the paddle behind the wheel.

I tried both within the game and in the logitech profiler but I still couln't get it to work.

sometimes i do races with friends and some of them like to shift with the paddle gears and other with the sequential.

As in gran turismo, both will do the same.

thanks

Posted

sadly you can't because netKar code only supports 1 button for 1 function.

Posted

oh, that's too bad :) thanks for your reply. i'm loving this sim, is very close to reality. I wish you could do some karting vehicles, since there's no good sim for that.

and also i'd like to know why the abarth's first and second gear are so close ratio, almost useless :(

thanks kunos

Posted

and also i'd like to know why the abarth's first and second gear are so close ratio, almost useless :(

that's how they are on the real car... i dont know what possessed abarth to choose ratios like that but your comment is exactly the same as real abarth drivers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.