How to Fix your .Net problems...

Guest NightShift

about big PING, works that idea?

Where are you connecting from? For example European users receive a high ping warning on Brazilian servers, there's nothing you can do about it.

from italy, problem has VODAFONE shit ADSL... 7mbs-down 0.5mbs-up unpossible to play without PING. only if i make rebout modem 3-5 times that helped sometimes :)

i think change provider with FASTWEB but there understand also nothink. when i asked about PING they looked me as Aliens:) but upload is much better 1 mbs.

another thing that increase ping is a wi-fi connection or if you use a p2p program or something that use a lot of bandwith, you will suffer high pings problems and lags..... btw ping problems usually depends on your connection and on oyur internet provider and is not a game fault!! ;)

i know about WI-FI, p2p, and so...

and i don't mean that game has problem.

• 2 months later...
Guest LuCCio

Hello all,

i'm Luc, i'm 27 from Paris and i'm new in there ;)

First, i love this simulation!!!

Second, i'm experiencing big ping issues, like 500 on every Netkar servers.

Do you know where it could come from? Since my connection is a high bandwith 20m down/1m up, and i usually get around 30 or 50 when i play on Europeans servers, and around 100 or a little more playing with Americans or Vietnameses ;)

So, if someone knows where my connection problems could come from... He's so welcome :)

Thanks, see you on track...soon ^^

• 7 months later...
Guest Timpie Claessens

I just want to point out that if you do this fix on Win7 64-bit, you can't boot your system anymore I found out :D

It maybe could have been something else but only after finally trying to restore a previous point was I able again to load my Windows.