black screen - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Al Heeley
Posted

Just installed 1.1 on Win7 32bit machine, I'm running a geforce 8600 card and dual monitors : 1680 X 1050 widescreen plus secondary 1280 x 1000 monitor.

Now if I set video resolution to anything other than 1680 x 1050 I get black screen when the track starts to load - no menu or loading progress bar. i can hear (and rev) the car engine but cannot see anything. It seems to work at 1280 x 800 if I have fulscreen disabled.

I'd like to run lower res cos at 1680 its a bit 'choppy' but I don't want to run a smalll windowed view.

Any thoughts?

Posted

is it working if you set it to run in window mode?

Guest Al Heeley
Posted

is it working if you set it to run in window mode?

Yes it does work if you disable "Full Screen" but I'm trying to get smoother FPS by running in 1280 x 800, and I want that to run in fullscreen mode.

If I'm running in 1680 x 1050 then its fullscreen if the box is ticked or not, and it works.

Is it maybe anything to do with the second monitor attached?

Guest Al Heeley
Posted

By disabling the 2nd monitor I can get it running in lower res no problem and get a smoother frame rate. Maybe its a graphics card/win7 thing but I've not had a problem with other sin=ms. Now i just need to stop the steering wheel judder when i'm driving in a straight line or in the pits.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.