Retire function : can't go out pit box - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Retire function : can't go out pit box


Recommended Posts

Guest fanatek
Posted (edited)

Hi,

After I used "Retire function" I can't leave the pit box.

My car moves some few meters, then goes back to the pit box, engine stopped.

I start the engine, move few meters and that does it again and again.

I can only exit to "drive" menu to solve this.

I try to change "manually" the tire, try to use the retire function many times,nothing solve it.

What happens, how to use this function ?

Thanks a lot for your answers and sorry if I missed something basic.

Edited by fanatek
Posted

Retire, if I understand right the meaning of this function, allow to abandon (no points/stats) a race in progress whithout leaving the track; if you wish to go back to boxes to make changes or whatever simply use go to box/pits.

Guest fanatek
Posted

ok thank you.

I understand my mistake : it is not re-tire to change the tires, but retire to quit the race :-)

I'm a stupid French boy ... :-))

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.