can't load tyre pressure - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi.

I have problem since 1.1 beta, sometimes I can't load tyre pressure from my setup.

For example, set tyre pressure <LF-RF-LR-RR:23-23-22.4-22.4>, save it and restart nkp, then import my setup, I found tyre pressure are 22.6-22.6-22.2-22.2. Sometimes correct, sometimes wrong, and everything else in setup is fine. And this can happen without reference to the any pressure value and car and track. :sad:

But I try to open *.nkst file with notepad, everything was as already saved.

Maybe is this just happen to me?

Sorry for my bad explanation.

Edited by Tee
Posted

it's a very old bug, i remember this in 1.02...

Posted

it's a very old bug, i remember this in 1.02...

Could this be why sometimes the car feels better than others? Also I was talking to someone online (in nKPro) last night, who said that they felt the braking differed occasionally, and that he had talked to quick (champion) drivers who felt the same thing so could this be the cause as well?

Posted

about the brake, you can press down the pedal when starting nkpro (for calibration) ...

however i 'feel' often the car different from how i saved the setup.

Posted

From update 3, I have never this problem.

Till now. :dente:

Posted

From update 3, I have never this problem.

Till now. :dente:

It's rare now, but it still does happen. :no:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.