Loose steering/no FFB when car is stopped? - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Loose steering/no FFB when car is stopped?


Recommended Posts

Guest Orubasarot
Posted

Tried both demos and experienced this. Is it normal that FFB doesn't work when the car is stopped? I can just spin the wheel around with my pinky.

Also is it my network issues or is there really not a single server in the 1.1 demo? Is this the case for full version as well?

Guest Crady
Posted

Tried both demos and experienced this. Is it normal that FFB doesn't work when the car is stopped? I can just spin the wheel around with my pinky.

Also is it my network issues or is there really not a single server in the 1.1 demo? Is this the case for full version as well?

Hmm... must be a network issue. My servers are online 24/7 and one always runs the Demo combo: F1600@Prato Short Track. It is called "Redline Racing 1 Ranked".

Posted

yes it is 'normal'... FFb does'nt work under approximately 4-5 ms/s...

Guest Orubasarot
Posted

Thanks for the info, I can deal with the insignificant FFB quirk. And I guess I'll get a license once I figure out what's wrong with my network settings. I seem to connect to GMotor titles and other games fine.

Posted (edited)

Also is it my network issues or is there really not a single server in the 1.1 demo? Is this the case for full version as well?

I don't think you have any network issues! There were no demo servers online. I set up a F1600 server online just for you (radiators-champ.com F1600 Aviano).

Looking at the rank there are few F1600 server running, but they need to be restated otherwise they will not be shown in the server list (see other post).

http://www.wagenvoort.net/rank/servers.php

Anyway, you can always setup yours, if you want.

I hope to see you on a licenced server soon!

Edited by wildsurfer
Posted

Thanks for the info, I can deal with the insignificant FFB quirk.

Another slightly more annoying one's when you loose force feedback after pressing the ESC key (which's probably why you see so many cars spinning before they escape to the pits)rischio.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.