G 25 vendo - Vendo Compro Scambio! - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Antonio1
Posted

come da titolo vendo Logitech G25 praticamente nuovo,usato una decina di ore in tot.

Imballaggi originali.

Non ho scontrino,l'ho perso,giuro!

Io sono a Roma,poso consegnare a mano,(preferirei).

Il volante lo usato veramente pochissimo,sono appassionato di FlightSimulator.

Il prezzo e' da pattuire,ma prima di contattarmi sappiate che non prendo in considerazione proposte ridicole.

Ciao.

Contatto Email: antonio.alf@fastwebnet.it

  • 2 months later...
Posted

sono interessato

hai email

Guest kerryadelfred
Posted

Hello,

I m Kerry Adelfred. Today I use this forum first. I learn very much from your forum. Please give me more guidance related to this topic only. I am very happy after using this forum.

Thank You.

________________________________________

Want to get-on Google's first page and loads of traffic to your website? Hire a SEO Specialist from Ocean Groups seo pecialist

  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Antonio1
Posted

l'Ho venduto.

Anzi venduti ne avevo 2 a 170

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.