New tool for hosting servers - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Juha Pyy
Posted

As some of you might already know, I've been programming a new tool for hosting and managing servers in nKPro. And when 1.1 was released I thought I'd finally make my tool ready for a public release.

So, without further ado, here it is! :)

Just ask if you happen to run into any problems with it.

Posted

can help prevent self-induced hair loss

This is indeed a cool feature! :biggrin:

Joking a part, thanks for the tool! I don't host nK servers, but I think many will find it really useful. :smile:

Guest NightShift
Posted

I gave it a quick spin a couple days ago, it really looks AWESOME! :clap: :clap:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.