Exception Error Joining Multiplayer - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Tusler
Posted

Hi I am getting an error when I try to join multiplayer on all servers.

It gets to were it is loading shadows and errors out

I am running

E6600

4 gig Ram

ATI 5770 in crossfire mode

post-17229-12736015428455_thumb.jpg

Guest NightShift
Posted

Hi and welcome.

You can try reinstalling the VC++ runtime, i.e. run the vcredist file in the 'runtime' folder under tree where netKar Pro is installed.

Posted

Hi I am getting an error when I try to join multiplayer on all servers.

It gets to were it is loading shadows and errors out

Sounds similar to this (or it might not bedoubt.gif).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.