Template size problem - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi.

I found that template has wrong width size between image and ingame.

Is there any way I can adjust raito correctly?

Help me.

Posted

which template are you speaking about?

Posted

which template are you speaking about?

All template.

For example, if I use circles, it seem to be stretch.

00-1.jpg

Posted

:asd: nice skin :asd:

nothing you can do about it, I think. It depends on the way the skin is applied to the 3d model.

I doubt you can stretch the texture simply resizing the texture. The texture is 1024x1024. It has to be a power of 2 to have good performance.

I think that the only valid approach is to stretch your texture on the template to have a counter-effect.

Posted (edited)

:asd: nice skin :asd:

nothing you can do about it, I think. It depends on the way the skin is applied to the 3d model.

I doubt you can stretch the texture simply resizing the texture. The texture is 1024x1024. It has to be a power of 2 to have good performance.

I think that the only valid approach is to stretch your texture on the template to have a counter-effect.

Skin in pic is designed to make it easier to understand. :biggrin:

Anyway I found more, stretch phenomenom appears in different guise in part of model..

I think your comment is right, maybe there's no other way for correctness. -_-;;

Edited by Tee

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.