Guest kikie Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 (edited) I didn't look if there was already a topic on these specific problems. Since I intalled the full version (I have a license), I can't configure any controller anymore. AA settings are still not available and I can't stop a race. I have to choose ALT-F4 or ALT-TAB to be able to stop a race. And the sim is freezing a lot. I didn't have that problem before. Edited April 23, 2010 by kikie
Guest NightShift Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 Did you install 1.1 Final over one of the old betas? If so go to your UserName\My Documents\netKar Pro folder and move away all the folders except "drivers" and "license". Let us know if it worked.
Guest kikie Posted April 24, 2010 Posted April 24, 2010 (edited) No, I didn't install the full version over the beta version. It was a fresh install. Maybe I need to create a new "driver" profile? I'm installing it on this computer as a test "as we speak". EDIT: I installed the latest .NET Framework and everything seems to be ok except for the AA-settings. I can't go higher than 4x. Where is the track editor? Edited April 24, 2010 by kikie
Guest CAR Posted April 24, 2010 Posted April 24, 2010 Where is the track editor? In the main installation directory (it
Guest NightShift Posted April 25, 2010 Posted April 25, 2010 I'm installing it on this computer as a test "as we speak". So did it work this time?
Guest kikie Posted April 25, 2010 Posted April 25, 2010 I'm installing it on this computer as a test "as we speak". EDIT: I installed the latest .NET Framework and everything seems to be ok except for the AA-settings. I can't go higher than 4x. So did it work this time? Yes it worked. Installing .NET Framework 3.5 did the trick. But I can't go any higher than 4X AA. I get a "Dracula" error when I choose 8 or 16X. I thought AA was supported in the full version.
Guest NightShift Posted April 25, 2010 Posted April 25, 2010 (edited) 8x seems to work for me. As for 16x have you tried forcing the setting from your card's control panel? Edited April 25, 2010 by NightShift
Guest kikie Posted April 27, 2010 Posted April 27, 2010 8x seems to work for me. As for 16x have you tried forcing the setting from your card's control panel? Yes I have but I have a very weak graphics card. Maybe that's the problem.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now