Where to upload a selfmade skin that others can see it? - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Where to upload a selfmade skin that others can see it?


Recommended Posts

Guest Crady
Posted

As the Topic says...

In LFS I had to upload my skins - and others were able to see them. How does it work with netKar? Do I have to upload them somewhere?

Posted

As the Topic says...

In LFS I had to upload my skins - and others were able to see them. How does it work with netKar? Do I have to upload them somewhere?

NKP doesn't have such feature. If you want that others can see your skin - they have to download it manually.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.