Guest Crady Posted April 18, 2010 Posted April 18, 2010 Guess I am too stupid... I read the manual several times but I didn
Guest NightShift Posted April 18, 2010 Posted April 18, 2010 (edited) You're not being stupid at all, the manual has been written for an earlier version of netKar and still hasn't been updated You can find telemetry data in the folder My Documents\netKar PRO\aim, it's the telemetry_dump.nkt. To open it you need AIM Race Studio, IIRC you need one of the older releases, the current one may not work. Edited April 18, 2010 by NightShift
Guest Crady Posted April 18, 2010 Posted April 18, 2010 You're not being stupid at all, the manual has been written for an earlier version of netKar and still hasn't been updated You can find telemetry data in the folder My Documents\netKar PRO\aim, it's the telemetry_dump.nkt. To open it you need AIM Race Studio, IIRC you need one of the older releases, the current one may not work. Ahh.... means it automatically saves the data... ok - found it
Guest SAbre Posted April 18, 2010 Posted April 18, 2010 You can find telemetry data in the folder My Documents\netKar PRO\aim, it's the telemetry_dump.nkt. To open it you need AIM Race Studio, IIRC you need one of the older releases, the current one may not work. Current one works . On another note will we get the 'AIM display settings and channel interface... bit' back, where we could change the light settings and Data logger channels with ease? Or have I missed it.
Guest Hunt Posted September 12, 2011 Posted September 12, 2011 (edited) Yes, Where is the AIM tab that I see on screen shots for the car setup section. My telemetry file is dated today and contains 24kb of data. When I open this with RS2Analysis 2.44.04 file/import netkar file the next dialogue wants to save the darn file I am importing What is going on? NetKar 1.3 registered. Edited September 12, 2011 by Hunt
kunos Posted September 12, 2011 Posted September 12, 2011 there is no tab to change the rpm lights anymore.. if you want to change those you need to go and edit the file (for the F2000) "cars/formula2000/setup/aim.ini" that looks a bit like this: [AIM] RPM1=5900 RPM2=6000 RPM3=6100 RPM4=6200 RPM5=6300 put any rpm you want and save it. For the telemetry, that's the normal behaviour of the race studio, it will take the netkar file as input but it needs to be save into aim format, that's why it's asking you to save it right after you open it.
Guest Hunt Posted September 13, 2011 Posted September 13, 2011 For the telemetry, that's the normal behaviour of the race studio, it will take the netkar file as input but it needs to be save into aim format, that's why it's asking you to save it right after you open it. How confusing If they had set the default file extension to some thing like aim I would have twigged what the system wanted. I put test.aim in the save dialogue and it worked thanks!
kunos Posted September 13, 2011 Posted September 13, 2011 i think they do.. the aim default extention is .drk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now