Front and Rear audio reversed - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Kiredeid
Posted (edited)

Hi fellow Netkar-addicts :wave:

I really like this sim, but I have a problem with the audio. I have a Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer, and 7.1 speakers. The problem is that sounds in front of me (front tires, cars driving in front of me) can be heard through the rear speakers, and sounds behind me (rear tires, engine, cars driving behind me) can be heard through the front speakers. Right and left are not reversed. I have no issues in other games that make use of surround sound.

I use the Netkar Pro Demo version 1.1.

Other specs:

i7 920

Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R

4GB DDR-3 1333Mhz

XFX GTX260 Black Edition

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

I hope someone can help me solve this problem (Kunos?)

Edit: changing to 5.1 didn't resolve the problem

Edited by Kiredeid
Guest NightShift
Posted

Have you checked if "Synchronize with Control Panel" is set to on in the X-Fi Console?

Guest Kiredeid
Posted

Have you checked if "Synchronize with Control Panel" is set to on in the X-Fi Console?

Unfortunately that option is unavailable in Windows 7. :sad:

Guest George Stergioulas
Posted

I think I have the same issue with a 5.1 setup and an Audigy 2 ZS sound card, latest nkPro software and Windows 7 64-bit...

  • 1 year later...
Posted

Greetings to all

I have the same problem :(

any solution?

Creative x-fi

Netkar PRO final v1.3

Windows 7 64-bit

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.