How can I load a car setup? - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Crady
Posted

Hi there again...

Well I already did some laps and now I need to improve my times. Best way I thought is taking an other car setup. Indeed I fond some setups - but I am not able to load them :(

I copied the nks file in to the /documents/netKar PRO/Setups/[carname] folder - but I am not able to load it. The list just is empty...

What is the problem?

Guest NightShift
Posted

I think most sets out there are now outdated, but have no idea as to why it's not listed. The folder you copied it into looks OK.

Guest Crady
Posted

I think most sets out there are now outdated, but have no idea as to why it's not listed. The folder you copied it into looks OK.

Hmm... yea they might be outdated - but I am no setup guru. So I just want to have a look in which direction I have to screw my car ;)

However, I thought a setup needs to have a special name... I found a set that works for the F1600 / prato and this set is called something like "prato_f1600.nks" - but the other sets I found had different names - mostly starting with the name of the guy that created it.

Guest NightShift
Posted

Hmm... yea they might be outdated - but I am no setup guru. So I just want to have a look in which direction I have to screw my car ;)

I see where you're coming from, but there are reports of Final not working correctly with old sets. It's not just a matter of 'whoops this car doesn't handle as expected', which alone would make that set unusable, but also of troubles with collisions and other stuff.

Guest Katsushika Matsumoto
Posted

Yeah all the old setups don't work anymore.

You can look for setups here: netKar Pro Rank

Currently there's only one, but it will fill up over time and this setup is probably a good starting point.

Let us know how it works out ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.