Guest NightShift Posted April 14, 2010 Posted April 14, 2010 (edited) This aims to be a comprehensive list of addon tracks for netKar Pro. Want to provide corrections, updates? you're welcome to contact me. To install addon tracks, just unpack the bundle then copy all the files (preserving the directory tree) in the tracks directory that you'll find under your nKp binary directory (e.g. C:\Program Files\netKar Pro\tracks) COMPLETE and UPDATED LIST of TRACKS -> http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=49407&view=findpost&p=594190 Edited December 9, 2010 by NightShift
Guest Katsushika Matsumoto Posted April 14, 2010 Posted April 14, 2010 Nice post, good to have all this information in one place
Guest CAR Posted April 14, 2010 Posted April 14, 2010 Dijon-Prenois was also a GPC only beta. Do you want to include tracks used in BRD projects (or will it just get a bit confusing (whilst raising false hope))?
Guest NightShift Posted April 14, 2010 Posted April 14, 2010 Nice post, good to have all this information in one place Thanks. Do you want to include tracks used in BRD projects (or will it just get a bit confusing (whilst raising false hope))? Dunno, I'm not even sure I know what tracks are you talking about
Guest CAR Posted April 14, 2010 Posted April 14, 2010 Dunno, I'm not even sure I know what tracks are you talking about There was a screenshot posted some time ago where a server was running Macau, there's a video showing Catalunya and I think another with Jarama (although it might just be teasing along with the GP2, Nascar and Formula BMW).
Guest lvlo Posted April 17, 2010 Posted April 17, 2010 Weirdo: links won't work here - "Illegal download attempt"... Just for your info
Guest CAR Posted April 17, 2010 Posted April 17, 2010 Weirdo: links won't work here - "Illegal download attempt"... The downloads are still working (but the direct links aren't)
Guest NightShift Posted April 17, 2010 Posted April 17, 2010 My bad, I started the list using normal links but then I found a ready-made compilation of direct links and assumed they were working already, so I didn't double check. I'll update the post ASAP.
Guest andy4trance Posted April 21, 2010 Posted April 21, 2010 Thanks NightShift for the links. Where could I find the other ones? Donington, Mugello, Zandvoort, Brno, etc.
Guest SAbre Posted April 22, 2010 Posted April 22, 2010 Thanks NightShift for the links. Where could I find the other ones? Donington, Mugello, Zandvoort, Brno, etc. Donington Its not a very good one though imo, Craner Curves and old Hairpin need to be a bit tighter and the second part of Starkey's Brigge.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now