Was just about to buy netKar - but I have some issues before... - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Was just about to buy netKar - but I have some issues before...


Recommended Posts

Guest Crady
Posted

Hi there!

Well I was just about to buy netKar, but then decided to test it first.

However I discovered that I am not able to use the AA settings :( If I chooses the max AA settings I just get a message that AA is not supported on my rig :crying:

Why??? What is the problem?

Win7 64bit, 4 GB RAM, Q9550, GF9600GT 512MB, Intel Chipset... most current drivers...

Any clue?

Err... and an other thing I noticed... It is possible to add custom tracks, right? Is there a Database of all available tracks? Sorry, but I don

Posted

if you get that message it means the DirectX runtime is reporting it, however, you can try forcing it from the nvidia control panel.

Posted

H

Err... and an other thing I noticed... It is possible to add custom tracks, right? Is there a Database of all available tracks? Sorry, but I don

Guest Crady
Posted

H

Err... and an other thing I noticed... It is possible to add custom tracks, right? Is there a Database of all available tracks? Sorry, but I don

Guest Hoshi
Posted

Cool! Thank you. I will also try to force AA in the driver.

Try to use 4X or 8X antialiasing ingame and set the driver to 'AA by application' or 'enhance application settings' (if you want to add 16X AA). You can't set 16X antialiasing ingame, at least that's what is my experience with NVIDIA cards so far

Guest Crady
Posted (edited)

Thank you all! Now I just bought the game ;)

But it really is sad that Brands Hatch isn´t a public track :(

Edited by Crady
Guest Katsushika Matsumoto
Posted

But it really is sad that Brands Hatch isn

Posted

Let's hope some of the better rFactor track makers will get some interest in nKP now that the track-editor is released.

Lets hope some of the guides created by the community are released too, although it seems matters have been complicated by sticky walls and crap FPS etc. Still with more people experimenting maybe a solution can be found!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.