Ghost wing - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

In replay? Just rewind a small amount (D key) and they will return.

Posted (edited)

In replay? Just rewind a small amount (D key) and they will return.

No, doom mode by F11.

By the way, it's just the picture which wing's shadow appear without wing.

I'm sorry, what do you mean by 'return'?

Edited by Tee
Posted

No, doom mode by F11.

By the way, it's just the picture which wing's shadow appear without wing.

I'm sorry, what do you mean by 'return'?

Sorry, I've only seen it in replay mode. I meant it comes back if you rewind the replay.

No idea about it in Doom mode.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.